Transactions paid using credit, debit or savings cards attract a service fee plus G.S.T. This is used to recover reasonable costs for providing the EFTPOS service to drivers and passengers.
Articles in this section
- Why is the service fee still 10%?
- I was charged twice for a fare only minutes apart. The driver had assured me that the transaction was processed only once.
- Why does CabFare Nth Melb appear on my statement? I did not take a taxi in Melbourne.
- My receipt shows an amount in the “extras” section.
- I am worried about my card being skimmed and other security issues.
- I was charged a service fee on top the fare than what was shown on the meter.
- The driver told me that the EFTPOS terminal was not working after he swiped my card so I paid him cash. My statement shows that my card was charged.
- A fare appears on my statement on a day that I did not take a taxi ride.
- I have lost my receipt and need it for work expense claims
- Where can I complain about the service fee?