You are required to keep all merchant copies for a minimum of six months or longer. Occasionally cardholders may dispute a transaction through their bank and we will need to provide a copy. If we cannot provide a disputed receipt, the bank will charge it back. Please keep your receipts in a safe place away from any heat source.
Articles in this section
- Transaction Search
- Transaction History
- Accidentally cancelling/reversing a transactions
- I received a chargeback after I provided the signed receipt
- Accidentally double charging a customer
- How do I know if a transaction is disputed?
- What happens if the passenger has a stolen card or a card with no funds?
- Manual Credit Card Processing
- What do I do with the merchant copies of the transaction receipts?